As we decarbonise, regional authorities and operators of major infrastructure are undergoing a rapid transition from traditional analogue processes to dynamic, data-enabled, automated systems. We have a track record of supporting our clients to meet their goals through innovation, using data to identify new efficiencies and developing systems to operationalise improved ways of working. Our team delivers results by combining deep sectoral expertise with business management and software engineering best-practice, identifying new insights and translating these into operational improvements.
Data and Technology Strategies
We provide a range of data and technology services to the public and private sectors, including advice, support, strategy and development services.
- Data Audits and Insights (such as for the Greater Cambridge Partnership and TfWM)
- Technology Roadmaps, Strategies and Business Cases (such as for Plymouth and South West Devon)
- User Research, Data and Service Discovery (such as for Oxfordshire County Council)
- Product Delivery Strategies (such as for TfWM)
- Statistical Analysis and Modelling (such as for National Highways and Natural England)
- Real-time dashboards (such as for Cambridgeshire County Council)
Digital Planning and Operations
We provide software tools and bespoke development services to digitise the planning and operation of infrastructure systems, for the Development Planning, Energy and Transport sectors.
- Digital Planning Tools and Services (such as for the Plymouth and SW Devon Joint Local Plan)
- Network Modelling, Optimisation and Performance Analysis (such as for National Highways)
- Real-time Data Systems and Digital-twin Infrastructure Planning (such as for Oxfordshire County Council and Cambridgeshire County Council)
- Real-time monitoring and dashboards (such as for Oxygen House and Cambridgeshire County Council)
- Generative Design (such as for OfGem/BEIS)